Vae Victus

Classical Musings on a Modern World - Politics, Military Analysis, Dog Training, and More

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL

I am a consultant from chicago where I live with my wife, our dog, and two cats

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

As usual, Mark Steyn says it best

In the Telegraph, Mark Steyn lays out the hurricane and the political dimensions from beginning to end. My favorite line: "Nancy Pelosi, the armchair general of armchair generalities."

The Republicans may not be perfect when in power (I have plenty of complaints), but so long as the Democrats put forth vacuous know-nothings like Pelosi, they will continue to keep losing elections.

Enjoy:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2005/09/13/do1302.xml

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hear hear! But you've already heard my Pelosi impersonation to know how much I agree.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home