Vae Victus

Classical Musings on a Modern World - Politics, Military Analysis, Dog Training, and More

Name:
Location: Chicago, IL

I am a consultant from chicago where I live with my wife, our dog, and two cats

Friday, August 19, 2005

Today's business: a long conference call for work, helping my wife prepare for our "church wedding" scheduled for this fall, and a Yankees/White Sox baseball game tonight. It's going to be a full day and is already a scorcher in Chicago.

Otherwise not a lot going on. My wife and I have started a renewed exercise program (again) as an effort to get into better shape and to look better for the wedding. It involves long walks with our German Shepherd and a pedometer to track the distances each day. There is the matter of a diet as well, but that is more her purview than mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home